Tuesday 20 October 2015

My Autumn Hairstyle's

Hey Everyone, It's Tuesday today so we know what that means, new blog post! Today I thought i would do something abit different and show you the hairstyles that use on a daily basis, What i use the hairstyle for, who/where i got the inspiration from and what types of clothes I tend to wear with the hairstyle, I thought this would be a good blog post because personally I love looking on YouTube and peoples blogs finding inspiration and ideas to do with my hair, Enjoy!

My Autumn Hairstyles!

The first hairstyle I use is called a "TopNot" this hairstyle was inspired by "Zoella" (Zoe Sugg) on YouTube she put up a video of how to do this, ( I will put the video with my links at the end of the blog) when i saw her wear it on her Instagram it look so complicated but after when she did a tutorial it was so easy, and now i tend to use it most of the time, I tend to wear it when i go to bed, or if i'm staying at home having a lazy day.


The second simple hairstyle I use is the "half up, half down" I tend to use this for school as it's so simple but yet so effective. I tend to leave my fringe hanging down because it makes it look cute when you are wearing a scarf, or even for selfies!


My third autumn hairstyle is the "Dutch braids" I also took inspiration for this look again from Zoella's Instagram and tutorial. It did look complicated at first but when you get the hang of it, it's so easy trust me! I use this look for when I want natural curls in my hair without using heat, I tend to put my hair in dutch braids after when I get out the shower so I sleep with in to have curls the next day, also when my hair isn't going right they are just quick and easy to do!


The Fourth hairstyle is "Natural Curls" these are the curls you get after when you have had the dutch braids in for a while, they give your hair the beach vibe, they look all wavy and nice. They last pretty much all day but if you have hair that makes curls drop easily like mine then I suggest you use a lot of hairspray!

   
                                     
 My last Autumn style is just to straighten your hair, I tend to do this with the "half up, half down" hairstyle, or even when i'm having a bad hair day, it's just quick and simple then your ready to go!



That's it for today, see you Thursday!

Chloe
xoxoxo

Zoella's Hair Tutorals:
TopNot : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEFb6SNKTzQ
Dutch Braids: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CACC_A3DxLM

My Links
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ChloeeCrozier
Instagram: https://instagram.com/chloeecrozier/
Tumblr: http://just-ateenagerwithadream.tumblr.com/


1 comment:

  1. Darling, this post is so beautiful! Awesome! I can’t wait to see the new one!

    p.s. new post about how I met Victoria Beckham already on my blog

    Diana Cloudlet
    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete